Grossmans Road, Torquay
Barwon Water’s former water basin site on Grossmans road to become a residential living estate
- Removal of dam walls
- Removal of spot spots approx. 7500m3 and methods of drying in areas where the soft spots were not as severe.
- 1.354 km of sewer installation at varying depths from 0.9 to 4.2 meters with 34 manholes.
- 1.65 km of stormwater installation with 84 pits most of which will be constructed in situ.
- 1.00 km of water installation
- Power installation and kiosk
- NBN installation
- Two water basins an eastern and western dam with feature gabions walls.