Waurn Ponds Geelong
Lane Entry and Driveway for Apartment Complex
- Road works for Vic Roads compliance.
- This included matching in exiting stormwater works previously installed by others.
- 2500 m2 of pavement construction.
- 1200 m2 of asphalt.
- 320 lin.m of kerb preparation and installation.
- Stormwater installation to replace open swale drain and connect into existing stormwater pit.
- Power conduit, cable and light pole works.
- Working in with other trades when trying to construct the carparking area.
- Constructing the entry and exit while operational to trades, deliveries and visitors was required.
- The entry and exit works heavily involved working on Colac Road (VicRoads) which had time constraints enforced resulting in limited working hours.